My friend Ana took us to Bayside in Miami... We had a great time, there was so much to see.
Mi amiga Ana nos llevo a Bayside en Miami... Pasamos divino, habia tanto para ver.
We had lunch at "The Knife", an argentinian restaurant where I had my favorite, ASADO!!!
Almorzamos en "The Knife", un restaurante argentino donde comi mi plato preferido, ASADO!!!
Almorzando con los nenes, Maxi y Ana.
Having lunch with the boys, Maxi and Ana.
After lunch we went to South Beach Miami. It was very cold and windy but we still enjoyed seeing the beautiful beach with the awesome green water!
Despues del almuerzo fuimos a South Beach Miami. Estaba frio y ventoso pero igual disfrutamos la hermosa playa con su facinante agua verde!
After dinner they sung happy birthday and we had cake. :) It was wonderful to spend a birthday surrounded by people I love. THANKS!
Despues de cenar me cantaron feliz cumpleaños y comimos torta. :) Fue hermoso pasar mi cumple rodeada de gente que quiero. GRACIAS!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it this year.
Post a Comment