Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Llegaron los Reyes Magos!!! / The three wise men arrived


Los niños se olvidaron de poner los zapatos al lado del arbol anoche y yo no les quice hacer acuerdo porque Logan tenia que ir a la escuela por la mañana. Cuando Logan llego de la escuela fuimos al sotano a ver si los reyes habian venido. Que emocion!! Les encantaron las patinetas. Tambien recibieron una camiseta de manga larga cada uno y para los dos accesorios para el juego de videos y un juego de caja. FELIZ DIA DE REYES!!!

The kids forgot to put the shoes next to the tree last night and I didn't want to remind them because Logan had school in the morning. When he came back from school we went to the basement to see if the three wise men had come. How exciting!! They loved the scooters. They also got a long sleeve tshirt each and for both of them accessories for the NintendoDS and the Guess Who game (electronic). HAPPY THREE WISE MEN DAY!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that holiday. Just when the Christmas high is over, you get more presents. What a good idea!

Becka Babe said...

That sounds like an awesome holiday! I'd like to know more about it.

* said...

I love your Christmas tree. It is so pretty! I love the 3 wise men day & celebration. I wish we did that more in the US!