I guess I am supposed to write the 5 most interesting things that happened to me last month, or the 5 things I love. Maybe I mix a bit... let me think, or can I do the funniest?
1) We went to Universal Studios and the first thing we did was the Terminator 4D ride. Liam was terrified. When we went to the ET ride Steven Spielberg was saying: "Let's help ET and his friends save their planet"... Liam started screaming: "I don't want to help ET and his friends, I don't care about them, I want to go home".
2) Liam: "Rocks can't be invisible"
Logan: "Yes they can, all you need is a scientist and a formula and then you get invisible rocks"
3) Lorena: "Would you like some grapes?"
Kid in Logan's class: "Why are you speaking to me in Mexican?"
Lorena: "I just said WOULD YOU LIKE SOME GRAPES?" (I wanted to slap that little brat)
4) Right before Christmas I was helping the boys clean their room. I told them, whatever they didn't want or need we were going to give away. So Logan run to get his school backpack as fast as Flash and took everything out, put it on my lap and said: "Here I do not need these anymore"... It was so funny. I told him that he needed those and he said: "No, Friday was the last day of school. When I go back I will be in 2nd grade."
5) Logan's classmate's mom: "What religion did you say you were?"
Lorena: "Mormon"
The lady looking at me with a scared face said: "Really? I didn't think you were one of "those". But you are not planning on doing a suicide bombing, right?" (She thought I was muslin, and by the way, not all muslins are suicide bombers)
So, I am going to tag Sarah, Chary and Camille.
Free Read True Devotion To Mary
6 years ago

2 comments:
Wow! I didn't think people were so oblivious to Mormonism that they would think that!
I love the one about E.T., my little brothers were always scared of him too! lol!
Oh my gosh..I'm busting a gut!!!I didn't realize you were "One of THOSE" either! haahaaha!! I'm dying you Mexican speaking grape pusher!!
Post a Comment