Como yo soy supermiedosa y los nenes salieron a mi estan acampando en el sotano. Jody hace tiempo les queria comprar una carpa y vimos esa en descuento asi que la compro. Estan superdivertidos ahi.
Since I am scared of everything and the kids took after me, they are camping in the basement. Jody has been wanting to get a tent for them for a while and we saw it on clearance and had to get it. They are having a blast there.

2 comments:
Man! We have a tent that I have not felt comfortable setting up in my backyard either! I remember my friend asking if Ani and her friends ever wanted to sleep in the trampoline at night..Wow, that would be so cool, too bad I'm afraid my kid (even with me there) may get snatched. It's so sad...
What a fun idea! Kids and tents are a great combination! :)
Post a Comment