Sunday, December 20, 2009

School crafts / Manualidades de la escuela

Except for the yellow ornament the rest were done by Liam in his Kindergarten class. Logan made the same ornament when he was in Kindergarten. Now I have one for each. I love them!!!

Excepto por el adorno amarillo el resto lo hice Liam en su clase de Jardinera. Logan hizo lo mismo cuando el estaba en Jardinera. Ahora tengo uno de cada uno. Me encantan!!!

"These aren't just five snowmen
As anyone can see.
I made them with my hand
Which is a part of me.
Now each year when you trim the tree
You'll look back and recall
Christmas 2009
When my hand was just this small!
Love,
Liam
Kindergarten 2009"

"Estos no son solamente 5 muñecos de nieve
Como todos pueden ver
Los hice con mi mano
que es una parte de mi.
Ahora cada año cuando adornes el arbol
Miraras atras y recordaras
Navidad 2009
Cuando mi mano era asi de chiquita!
Con amor,
Liam
Jardinera 2009"

La tarjeta venia con una nota que decia:

"These little prints you have seen before,
On walls, on glass and on every door.
This time these prints are not a mess,
They are made for you my very best.
My prints so small this holiday season,
Place here for you for one special reason.
A reminder today of Christmas past,
That prints so small cannot last.
I'll grow up but you will always remember,
How small I once was this day in December.
Merry Christmas and Happy New year too,
My little prints are my gift to you!"

"Estas pequeñas huellas las haz visto antes,
En las paredes, vidrios y en cada puerta.
Esta vez estas huellas no son un desastre,

Estan hechas para mi lo mejor que pude.
Mis huellas son tan chicas estas fiestas,
Las puse aqui para ti con una razon especial.
Un recordatorio hoy de las Navidades pasadas,
Que las huellas chiquitas no pueden durar.

Crecere y tu siempre recordaras,
Cuan pequeño era una vez este dia en Diciembre.
Feliz Navidad y Feliz año nuevo tambien.
Mis pequeñas huellas son mi regalo para ti."



La de Logan dice:

"Dear Santa:
For Christmas I would like a StarWars Lego Set, Star Wars battlefront for the computer, and a surprise toy. How was your summer? I've been good this year. Be careful, don't fall off the roof and don't make any loud noises on the rood or I might wake up. Logan"

La de Liam dice:


"Dear Santa:
I like to play with games. Can you try and find a Indiana Jones video game for playstation2 or puzzles. Thank you.
Liam"


This was a present that Liam's teachers gave me. I love the handprint Christmas Tree.

Este es un regalo que las maestras de Liam me hicieron. Me encanta el arbol de Navidad hecho con la huella de su palma de la mano.

No comments: