Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas decorations / Decoraciones de Navidad

The kids helped decorate the tree. It was a nice family time and they really seemed to enjoy it. I put the lights outside by myself. It was so cold. I made the door wreath, I think it turned out cute. We also set up a tree in the basement with a tiny nativity... ;) I like clear lights but the kids enjoy the color ones more, so upstairs the tree has clear lights and the little one in the basement has color ones, everyone is happy. ;)

Los niños ayudaron a decorar el arbol. Fue un lindo tiempo en familia y ellos parece que disfrutaron mucho. Yo puse las luces afuera porque hacia mucho frio. Tambien hice la decoracion de la puerta, creo que quedo lindo. Pusimos un arbol en el sotano con un pequeño pecebre... ;) A mi me gustan las luces claras pero a los niños les gustan las de colores, asi que arriba el arbol tiene luces claras y el arbol chiquito de abajo tiene luces de colores, todos estamos contentos. :)



1 comment:

Becka Babe said...

That turned out really nice!