
I don't normally cook breakfast, but since it was the first day of school I tried to make it extra special and made sausage biscuits with eggs. They ate every single bite and loved it.
Normalmente no cocino desayuno, pero como era el primer dia de clases trate de hacer algo mas especial y les hice huevos con 'sausage biscuits'. Se comieron todito y les encanto.

Leaving the house.
Llendonos de casa.

Arriving at school.
Llegando a la escuela.

When we got to school I took pictures by the sign. They were excited and very nervous.
Cuando llegamos a la escuela sacamos fotos en el cartel. Estaban emocionados y muy nerviosos.

Logan was the first one to be dropped off. When they get to their classrooms they sit down on the hallway against the wall until the teachers let them come inside.
Primero dejamos a Logan. Cuando llegan al salon se sientan en el pasillo contra la pared hasta que las maestras los dejan entrar.


Then it was Liam's turn... that tree next to me has the pictures of the kids hanging from it glued to pictures of jewels and the sign says: "Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Robinson's treasures". Sweet.
Despues fue el turno de Liam... el arbol al lado mio tiene las fotos de los alumnos colgadas y pegadas en fotos de joyas y el cartel dice: "Los tesoros de Mrs. Williams y Mrs. Robinson". Dulce.

When I picked them up I gave them a little price. It was a lollypop that they have been wanting for awhile. They loved it. As soon as Liam got in the car he said: "I had a great day at school". Logan also had a wonderful day and earned 2 pennies for good behavior! I am so proud of my big kids.
Cuando los fui a buscar les di un premio. Era un chupetin que hacia tiempo que pedian. Les gusto mucho. Tan pronto Liam entro al auto dijo: "Tuve un dia buenisimo en la escuela". A Logan tambien le fue divino y se gano 2 centavos por buen comportamiento! Estoy tan orgullosa de mis niños grandes.


The picture below is Liam's first kindergarten homework. He had to decorate the treasure chest with the things he "treasures"... His family, his dog, his camera and piano.... and of course his best friend Caitlyn. The picture with her is the first one he showed the teacher.
La foto de abajo es del primer deber de Liam de jardinera. Tenia que decorar un baul de tesoros y poner adentro cosas que el "Atesora"... su familia, su perro, su camara y su piano.... y por supuesto su mejor amiga Caitlyn. La foto con ella fue la primera que le mostro a su maestra.

Did I mentioned that the paparazzi was going crazy that morning? ;)
Les mencione que el paparazzi estaba como loco esa mañana? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment