To celebrate we went to my in-laws for dinner at 3 pm. I thought it was weird. By the time we got there the kids were starving, since I didn't give them lunch. Jody's stepbrother and 2 of his stepsisters were there with their kids as well as his sister and new husband. We had a good time, the best part was sitting at the tables, they normally don't have tables set up, everyone eats here and there, so that was great... I just realized that I didn't get a picture of everyone there.
Para celebrar fuimos a la casa de mis suegros a cenar a las 3 pm. Pienso que esa hora es rara para cenar. Para cuando llegamos los nenes estaban rabiosos de hambre, porque no les di almuerzo. El hermanastro de Jody y dos de sus hermanastras estaban alli con sus hijos y tambien su hermana con su esposo nuevo. Pasamos bien, lo mejor fue sentarnos a la mesa, normalmente no tienen mesas prontas, todos comen por cualquier lado, asi que eso fue bueno... Recien me doy cuenta que no le saque fotos a todos.

1 comment:
yum. That turkey looks good. You'd think I'd be sick of turkey by now.
Post a Comment