Saturday, September 13, 2008

Totuga desagradecida / Ungrateful turtle




Estabamos de camino al parque con Liam y vimos una tortuga en el medio de la calle. Pare rapidito para levantarla y moverla a un lugar mas seguro para que no la pisaran. Como estaba en una subidita decidi manejar un poquito para dejarla en un lugar mejor... Cuando cierro la puerta del auto la tortuga me empezo a hacer pichi arriba y tambien #2. Desagradecida!! De todas maneras la dejamos en un lugar bien despejado y se fue hacia los arboles... De ahi fuimos al parque y pasamos lindisimo, habia musica en vivo.

I was on my way to the park with Liam when we saw a turtle in the middle of the street. I stopped pretty quick and picked it up to move it to a safer location so it wouldn't get run over. Since I was on a hill I decided to move the car a little to leave it in a better spot... When I closed the door the turtle started peeing on me and also did a #2. Ungrateful!!! Either way we left it in a very safe location and it went towards the trees... From there we went to the park and had a great time, there was even live music.

1 comment:

Charylane said...

Awww!!! That's life, huh? You do something right and you get crapped and peed on, but God knows what you did and that's all that ever matters!!