Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Applesauce / Salsa de manzana




Hoy demañana fui a la casa de mi amiga Gabby a procesar manzanas y hacer salsa o pure con las manzanas que fuimos a recoger al manzanal... Me salieron 10 frascos de 1/2 kilo. Liam ayudo a pelar las manzanas. Espero que a los demas les guste tanto como a mi... quedo deliciosa! GRACIAS GABBY POR AYUDARME!!

This morning I went to Gabby's house to process the apples we picked at the orchard... I ended up with 10 pint jars. Liam helped peeled the apples. I hope the others like the applesauce as much as I like it... It turned out delicious! THANKS GABBY FOR YOUR HELP!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, cool. Did you get the apples at the u-pick? I passed there on my way to Dillard. I want to go sometime.

THE WHITE FAMILY said...

I WANT GO GO NEXT TIME!

JEN