Monday, September 1, 2008

Liam and his girlfriend / Liam y su novia


El viernes Liam fue a la guarderia y cuando lo fui a buscar lo encontre muy enamorado. Me contaron que estuvo todo el dia bailando con Kaitlyn, de la mano y dandose besos (en el cachete). Kaitlyn le decia cuando se iba que fuera a la casa de ella. Tan dulce... Liam sabe que siempre ando con la camara de fotos y me pidio que fuera al auto a sacarle una foto y luego me dijo que lo filmara y se puso a bailar y cantar con Kaitlyn. Si puedo subo los videos.

Liam went to daycare on Friday and when I went to pick him up I found him very much in love. They told me that he was with Kaitlyn all day, dancing, walking hand in hand and kissing (cheek). Kaitlyn was telling him when we were leaving to go to his house. So sweet... Liam knows that I am always with my camera so he asked me to take his picture and also asked me to film him dancing and singing with Kaitlyn. I will try to upload the videos.

No comments: