Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter / Felices Pascuas


El sabado los niños tuvieron una caceria de huevos de pascuas en la casa de la tia de Jody, yo trabaje y no pude ir. Pasaron lindo.

On Saturday the kids had an Easter Egg Hunt at Jody's aunt's house. I couldn't go because I was working. They had a good time.

El domingo fuimos a la Iglesia donde cantaron por primera vez en la reunion sacramental. Habiamos practicado la cancion toda la semana asi que se la sabian muy bien. Al llegar a casa les di sus canastas de Pascuas y se divirtieron con las burbujas el resto del dia.

On Sunday we went to Church where they sung for the first time at Sacrament Meeting. We had practiced the song during the week so they knew it very well. When we got home I gave them their Easter Baskets and they played the rest of the day with the bubbles.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun! Next year will you make me a basket? Just kidding.