Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt / Caceria de huevos de Pascuas






El sabado 15 fue la caceria de huevos de pascuas en la Iglesia. Yo tuve que trabajar y no pude ir. Mi amiga Laura los llevo por mi y saco estas fotos. Dijo que pasaron muy lindo y se divirtieron mucho. Este dia llovio a mares asi que la caceria fue adentro. Los niños decoraron unas bolsas y luego buscaron los huevos, tambien cantaron canciones... no se que mas hicieron pero se que tuvieron un dia buenisimo. GRACIAS LAURA!!!

On Saturday the 15th the kids had an Easter egg hunt at church. I had to work so I couldn't go. My friend Laura took them for me and took these pictures. She said they had a very good time and they had a lot of fun. It was raining cats and dogs so the hunt was inside. The kids had to decorate their bags and then hunt the eggs, they also sung songs... I don't know what else they did but I do know that they had a great time. THANKS LAURA!!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

How fun! I miss all you guys up there!

Familia Durham said...

WE MISS YOU TOO CAMILLE!!!