Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally / Por fin

Logan and Liam finally learned to ride bikes... Jody took them outside and told them they were going to learn and a few minutes later Logan came inside crying and telling me that Jody was removing the training wheels... I told him to go learn... I was reading a book, staying away from the nasty pollen. The phone rang and it was Logan, calling me to asked me to go outside to look at him, he had learned already!!!!

Por fin Logan y Liam aprendieron a andar en bici... Jody los llevo afuera y les dijo que iban a aprender, unos minutos mas tarde Logan entro llorando y diciendo que Jody le estaba sacando las rueditas a la bici... Le dije que fuera a aprender... Yo estaba leyendo un libro, y alejandome del pollen asqueroso. Sono el telefono y era Logan, me llamo para decirme que saliera afuera a verlo, ya habia aprendido!!!


Liam was a little scared, Jody had to walk next to him but he did great when Jody let go of him.

Liam estaba un poco asustado, Jody tuvo que caminar al lado de el pero le fue bien cuando Jody lo soltaba.

The next day Liam didn't need daddy anymore.

Al dia siguiente Liam ya no necesitaba a daddy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of Jody running next to Logan. He'll love that picture in 20 years.

Familia Durham said...

That is Liam!! :) Logan learned right away and Liam pretty much the same day, but he was more scared than Logan so the next day he was riding just as good as Logan. They hadn't used bikes a lot, maybe less than 10 times, but I guess all the scooter riding helped them with their balance. :) I am so happy that they can finally ride bikes... ;) And YES! Liam will love that picture in 20 years :)