Fui a buscar a mi sobrina Nicki a su trabajo ayer denoche y se quedo a dormir con nosotros. Miramos una pelicula corta de Shrek en 3D, comimos popcorn y el resto del tiempo lo que ven abajo es lo que ella hizo..... mando y recibio miles de mensajes de texto! :)

When I dropped her off I saw Beth and the love of her life, Edward Cullen. Beth is Shelby's daughter (Jody's first cousin), she is 13 and very much in love with Edward. You should see her room!!! She has the ENTIRE room covered in Robert Pattinson's pictures, as well as some other ones from Taylor Lautner and some other Twilight handsome guys.
Cuando la lleve a su casa vi a Beth con el amor de su vida, Edward Cullen. Beth es la hija de Shelby (prima hermana de Jody) que tiene 13 años y esta muy enamorada de Edward. Deberias ver su cuarto!!! Tiene las paredes COMPLETAMENTE cubiertas de fotos de Robert Pattinson, tambien tiene de Taylor Lautner y de otros galanes de Twilight.

While there a storm came out of nowhere and Shebly was calling someone to check on that.
Mientras estaba alli aparecio una tormenta de la nada y Shelby estaba llamando a alguien para chequear el estado del tiempo.

On my way home the storm looked amazing.
Cuando iba de regreso a casa la tormenta era espectacular.

When I was almost home I saw a tree in the middle of the road and there was no other way to make it to the house so I had to get out of the car and move the tree by myself.
Casi llegando a casa me encuentro con este arbol en el medio de la calle y no hay otra manera de llegar a casa asi que tuve que bajarme del auto y mover el arbol yo sola.

When I got home I saw the debris from when the branch fell on Jody's car. It only damaged the spoiler. We got lucky!
Cuando llegue a casa vi los restos de la rama del arbol que cayo en el auto de Jody. Solo hizo daño al "spoiler" (no se como se dice en español). Tuvimos suerte!

This is the branch.
Esta es la rama.

4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had quite a storm!
My nieces are the same -- texting like crazy. I've only texted maybe once or twice...I'm more into FB & email.
We got a new camera tonight (Cannon Rebel T1I with an extra lense 50-250 mm). We're excited to play with it.
The storms have been crazy this spring. At least we have our lake back...
Sarah - This is the way summer used to be when I first came here. I guess you have been in SC since the drought started. When my parents came after Liam was born is was the same as now. I do like to have the lake back... now I need to get a new motor for the boat. Buaaaaa :(
Terresa - I looked your camera online... wow... pretty good! I was debating between the one I got and the Nikon D90. I couldn't afford the other one at this time. I am happy though. ;) Should I look forward to more pictures from you now that you have a sweet camera?
Post a Comment