Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baseball Camp


Logan went to baseball camp last week. He was so happy and excited not only because he got to go to camp but also because it was held at Daddy's High School.

Logan fue a 'baseball camp' la semana pasada. Estaba tan contento y entusiasmado, no solo porque pudo ir al 'camp' sino tambien porque era en el Liceo de Daddy.

I got him his first baseball bag too.

Le compre su primer bolso de baseball tambien.

Learning to throw and catch.

Aprendiendo a tirar y atrapar la pelota.

Practicing hitting the ball.

Practicando para pegarle a la pelota.

On the last day they got a T-shirt. He was a little upset because the t-shirt is small and he is worried that if I put it in the dryer it will get smaller. I was upset too... every time I order a medium youth shirt it almost fits me, so I went for the small and this time the small is actually the size it should be and it won't fit very long. Well, at least I know for next time. He might wear it every day now. Sorry dude!

El ultimo dia recibieron una remera. El estaba un poco malhumorado porque la remera era chica y estaba preocupado de que si la pongo en el secarropas se va a encoger. Yo tambien me puse un poco mal... cada vez que encargo remeras medianas son enormes y casi me sirven a mi, por eso pedi una chica y esta vez la chica es realmente del tamaño que debe ser y no le va a servir mucho tiempo. Bueno, al menos se para la proxima vez. Quizas la use todos los dias ahora. Perdon chiquilin!

No comments: