
The coach asked me to help on Second base. Liam was happy that I was there with him.
La entrenadora me pidio que ayudara en segunda base. Liam estaba contento que estuve con el.

Sherrie, Ryan, Zoe & Ian went to see Liam play. He was so happy to have people watch him.
Sherrie, Ryan, Zoe & Ian fueron a ver a Liam jugar. El estaba tan feliz de tenerlos alli mirandolo.



Bad luck! I took this picture thinking that Liam was not going to hit the ball right away but he did so I couldn't get it on video.
Que mala suerte! Le saque a Liam esa foto pensando que lo filmaria pegandole a la pelota luego pero le pego de entrada y no lo pude filmar.

After Liam's game we went to see Logan play. Liam was listening to music while they watch. Logan played really well.
Despues del partido de Liam fuimos a ver a Logan jugar. Liam estaba escuchando musica mientras miraban. Logan jugo muy bien.

No comments:
Post a Comment