
Liam had his first game at 5:30 pm. He is in the Colorado State RAMS team. He did pretty good.
Liam tuvo su primer partido a las 5:30 pm. Esta en el equipo de los RAMS del Estado de Colorado. Jugo bastante bien.

After Liam's game we had to RUN to the opposite side of the Rec Center to take Logan to his game that started at 6:30 pm. Needless to say we were a little late.
Despues del partido de Liam tuvimos que CORRER al lado opuesto del Centro de Recreacion para llevar a Logan a su partido que empezaba a las 6:30 pm. Por supuesto llegamos un poquito tarde.

Now I am trying to figure out how am I going to take Liam and Logan to their game those 4 days that they have them at the same time. I still don't know what to do. Obviously I need help.
Ahora estoy tratando de ver como hare para llevar a Liam y Logan a esos 4 partidos que tienen al mismo tiempo. Aun no se lo que are. Obviamente necesito ayuda.

1 comment:
Love the picts of the boys in uniform. Our stake is starting rag ball games tomorrow morning...should be fun if Eliza wants to do it (M&G are too young). do they do ragball in your stake/ward?
Post a Comment