Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FELIZ DIA DE ÑOQUIS!!!


Otro 29 mas y aqui hicimos ñoquis caseros como de costumbre. Esta vez realmente quedaron especiales. A los niños les gusta celebrar este dia... Sera por las moneditas abajo del plato? La verdad me encantan los ñoquis y me traen muchos recuerdos de mi niñez en la fabrica de pastas que tenian mis padres... Como extraño las buenas lasañas de mama!!!

Another 29 and we made homemade gnocci as usual. This time they really turned out special. The kids like to celebrate this day... Could it be because of the coins under the plate? To tell the truth I love gnocci and they bring me lots of good memories from my childhood at the pasta factory my parents used to have... How I miss my mom's lasagna!!!

1 comment:

* said...

I miss your mom's lasagna, too! And noquis!!!!! Yum! these picts are the best!