Como ya todos saben estoy tratando de bajar de peso. Me encantan las verduras y frutas pero a veces no compro muchas porque salen muy caras algunas cosas. Hace tiempo que con Jody decidimos comprar verduras y frutas en puestitos chicos que tengan cosas mas frescas y cosechadas en granjas locales. Hoy pare en un puestito cerca de casa y no solo todo tiene una pinta increible, tambien tiene un gusto exquicito y lo mejor de todo es que los precios son mucho mas baratos que lo que ya de por si estoy pagando en el supermercado. Lastima que ayer fui a hacer compras. Al menos ahora se a donde tengo que ir y tengo pensado pasar por alli al menos una vez a la semana. Ahi ven mis compras de hoy... unos tomates hermosos y riquicimos, manzanas, zucchini, calabacin (amarillo), rabanitos, morrones rojos y morrones verdes (dulces). Con Liam comimos una terrible ensalada para el almuerzo.... Mmmmm delicioso!
Like everyone knows I am trying to loose weight. I love veggies and fruits but sometimes I don't buy a lot because some of them are pretty expensive. Some time ago with Jody we decided to buy fruits and veggies from local produce stands. Today I stopped at one produce stand close to the house and not only the stuff looked beautiful, it also tasted delicious and the best part is that the price is much cheaper than what I was already paying at the grocery store. Unfortunately, I went shopping yesterday. At least now I know where I have to go and I plan on stopping there at least once a week. That is my purchase for today... beautiful and exquisite tomatoes, apples, zucchini, squash, radishes, red peppers and green (sweet) peppers. Liam and I had a terrific salad for lunch.... Mmmm delicious!!!

2 comments:
Those are so gorgeous!! I completely forgot about how much less it is to get them from from local growers and that they are so much more delicious then store bought!! Thanks for the reminder!! Beautiful!!
Those look so delicious! I need to check out local produce...good idea!
Post a Comment