Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Get away from the treadmill Liam!!! / Alejate de la maquina de caminar Liam!!!





El otro dia estaba usando mi maquina de caminar y Liam estaba molestando, se queria subir... mil veces le dije que no y le pedi que se moviera y saliera de atras mio.... Logan me pregunto algo y cuando le conteste a Logan escucho a Liam llorar a los gritos... habia tirado una pelotita en la cinta de caminar y la pelota se fue abajo de la cinta, el trato de agarrarla y se quemo el brazo con la cinta... QUE SUSTO!!! Pense que esto lo iba a asustar pero a los 10 minutos me estaba pidiendo otra vez para subirse... obviamente tendre que esconder la llave de la maquina y usarla cuando el duerma. Lo del ojo aun no sabemos como le paso. Me siento tan mala madre. :(

The other day I was using the treadmill and Liam was bugging me, he wanted to walk on it too... I told him a thousand times that he couldn't and asked him to move and get away from the back of the machine... At that time Logan asked me a question and when I was answering him I heard Liam scream and cry... he had thrown a little ball on top of the belt and the ball went under the machine, when he tried to get it the belt burned his arm... WHAT A SCARE!!! I thought that this would scare him away from the machine but 10 minutes after the accident he was asking to get on it again... obviously I will have to hide the key to the treadmill and only use it while he is asleep. We still don't know what happened to his eye. I feel like such a bad mami. :(

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks so sad. :( He'll figure it out soon enough.

Camille said...

That is scary! Don't worry, I've had some rough things happen to Christian too. I feel like that too. You're not a bad mom. :)

small town Hood said...

oh he just wanted to be like you! He will eventually learn Ainslee takes the hard way of learning things also.