Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Valentine's stuff/ Mas cosas de San Valentin








Por la tarde fui a la escuela para ver que tal era la fiestita del dia de San Valentin. Cuando llegue tenian ya los platitos con la comida en las mesas. Despues de comer miraron una pelicula de San Valentin y luego Mrs. Fassino leyo un libro. Antes de irnos Logan le pidio a Mrs. Crawford un "cupcake" para Liam. Ni bien entramos se lo dio. Liam estaba tan feliz. Luego miramos todas las cosas en su buzon y compartio las golocinas con Liam. :) Son los dos tan dulces! :)

In the afternoon I went to school for the Valentine's day party. When I arrived they already had the plates ready on the tables. After they ate they watched a movie about Valentine's day and later Mrs. Fassino read a book. Before we left Logan asked Mrs. Crawford if he could have a cupcake for Liam. As soon as we walked in the door he gave it to him. Liam was so happy. We looked at all the things in his mailbox and he shared the candy with Liam. :) They are both so sweet! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sugar Rush!!!! That is so sweet. If I have a boy I'm going to make him hang out with Liam and Logan so they can show him how it's done.