Monday, February 25, 2008

Alergias / Allergies




Me encanta el huron, es muy linda y muy docil pero cada vez que la toco termino rascandome por horas, me imagino que le tengo alergia pues tambien soy alergica a los perros, gatos y pajaros. Asi que vamos a buscar otro hogar para la pequeña. La vamos a extrañar. Cuando quiere salir de la jaulita se acerca a la puerta y nos mira. Es re dulce.

I love the ferret, it is cute and very docile but every time that I touch it I end up itching for hours, I imagine that I am allergic because I am also allergic to dogs, cats and birds. We are going to look for a new home for the little one. We are going to miss it. When it wants out of the cage she gets close to the door and look at us. It is a sweety.

2 comments:

Charylane said...

awww! you look so cute 2gether

Sarah said...

How sad! You look very cute in those pictures.