Saturday, September 5, 2009

August 29

Liam y Logan con la abuela Cannie en su negocio. Nicki y Cody tambien estaban alli asi que me asegure de sacarles un par de fotos. Nunca estan juntos al mismo tiempo, especialmente Cody.

Liam and Logan with Grandma Cannie at her store. Nicki and Cody were also there so I made sure to snap a couple of pictures. They are never there at the same time, specially Cody.

Behind her store there is a hot dog store where they sell Utz chips. I love Utz, that is my favorite brand, I had them in Virginia Beach all the time, so we went to get some chips and SURPRISE!!! Sweet Caitlyn was there! Oh you should have seen Liam and Caitlyn's faces when they saw each other. I have never seen such a thing. They have been "in love" for the past 2 years... seriously, it is so cute. Liam was 3 and she was 2 and he would not stop talking about her, and from what his mom and grandma tell me it has been the same for her. :)

Atras del negocio hay una pancheria donde venden papas chips Utz. Me encantan las Utz, son mi marca preferida, las comia en Virginia Beach, aca no se consiguen, este es el unico lugar que se que tiene. Entramos para comprar chips y SORPRESA!!! La dulce Caitlyn estaba alli! Oh, deberian haberles visto las caras a Liam y Caitlyn cuando se vieron. Nunca vi cosa igual. Han estado "enamorados" por los ultimos 2 años... enserio, es demaciado dulce. Liam tenia 3 y Caitlyn 2 y el no paraba de hablar sobre ella, y por lo que me dice la madre y abuela de ella ha sido lo mismo con ella. :)

Isn't she a doll? No wonder she stole his heart. They were holding hands and also sharing an ice cream.

No es una muñeca? Como para no robarle el corazon. Andaban de la mano y compartieron un helado.

I wonder what they were whispering to each other...

Me pregunto que se suspiraban...

Esta sorpresa fue lo mejor del dia de Liam (y me contaron que fue lo mejor del dia de Caitlyn tambien). Ahora ven por que siempre llevo las camaras conmigo? Nunca se sabe cuando las vas a necesitar.

This surprise made Liam's day (and I was told later it made her day too). Now you see why I always carry the cameras with me? You never know when you are going to need them.

Logan also had an ice cream.

Logan tambien comio helado.



I know a lot of you have seen this one before but I think it is so cute. I posted it 11 months ago... how long does a crush on a 2/3 year old last? Apparently 2 years and counting... he he he ENJOY!
"Yesterday I heard Liam playing his favorite song on the piano "London Bridge is Falling Down" but the lyrics were not quite right... I asked him: "What are you singing?" and he said "Caitlyn is so beautiful, beautiful, beautiful". So adorable... I also saw him playing made up songs and singing to her... He is going to be a heartbreaker... Ha Ha Ha"\

Se que han visto este video antes pero creo que es tan dulce. Lo subi hace 11 meses... cuanto tiempo le dura un metejon a alguien de 2 o 3 años? Aparentemente 2 años y contando... ja ja ja
"Ayer escuche a Liam cantando su cancion preferida. "London Bridge is falling down" pero la letra sonaba distinto asi que le pregunte: "que estas cantando?" Y me dice: "Caitlyn es tan hermosa, hermosa, hermosa"... Tan precioso... tambien lo vi inventando canciones y cantandole a ella...va a ser un rompecorazones.... ja ja ja"


These 2 videos are a year old. They used to play together all day. Sometimes they had to separate them so that they would play with someone else.

Estos videos tienen un año. Jugaban juntos todo el dia. A veces los separaban para que jugaran con alguien mas.

No comments: