Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nicki and Beth came to visit / Nicki y Beth vinieron de visita


I picked them up Monday morning and we went to the Clemson Botanical Gardens to take pictures and walk around. Logan and Liam fed the turtles and the huge goldfish. Logan also found a very tiny frog. On Tuesday morning we went to the movie Theater to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles but I had to leave with Liam and take him to see Veggietales: The Pirates who don't do anything because Liam was very scared. We had a great time!

El lunes demañana las fui a buscar y fuimos al Jardin Botanico de Clemson a sacar fotos y caminar. Logan y Liam le dieron de comer a las tortugas y a los enormes peces dorados. Logan tambien encontro una ranita chiquititita. El martes demañana los lelve al Cine a ver "The Spiderwick Chronicles" pero tuve que salir con Liam y llevarlo a ver "Veggietales: The Pirates Who don't do anything" porque a Liam la otra pelicula le dio mucho miedo. Pasamos divino!




3 comments:

Charylane said...

I can see why that movie scared Liam: poor guy! I still want to see that Pirates movie!!

Sarah said...

I didn't know they had turtles at the Botanical Gardens! How fun.

Becka Babe said...

How fun! I love the gardens!