Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pool time / Piscina











Our dear friend Sarah came back from Idaho so we went to see her and swim at the pool. She is almost due to have her first little one, a girl. We are very excited for her and I had a great afternoon helping her setting up the play pen and moving stuff around. I also had fun looking at all the neat stuff she has for the baby. She came to the pool with us but I didn't take pictures of her... why? The kids tried out the snorkels sets I got for them. Liam finally dove!

Nuestra querida amiga Sarah volvio de Idaho y fuimos a verla y a nadar en la piscina. Ella esta por tener su primer bebe, una niña. Estamos muy anciosos por ella y tuve una tarde buenisima ayudandola a armar el corralito y moviendo las cosas. Tambien me diverti mirando todas las cositas que tiene para la bebe. Ella fue a la piscina con nosotros pero no tome fotos.... por que? Los niños jugaron con los snorkels que les compre. Liam por fin se sumergio!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so, so, so happy I managed to avoid being in any of the pictures. :) That was so fun to have you guys over!