Mami and Logan having a fun time! Logan insisted that I use the life vest and I agreed so he would not be nervous... big mistake, I was extremely uncomfortable while trying to make sure Logan would not fall of the tube. I still had a great time but I was very sore the next day. The other picture shows the Clemson golf club.
Mami y Logan diviritiendose! Logan insistio que usara el chaleco salvavidas y para no ponerlo nervioso me lo puse... gran error, estaba re incomoda tratando de que Logan no se cayera del tubo. Igual me diverti mucho, aunque al otro dia me dolia todo. La otra foto muestra el campo de golf de Clemson.
Logan and Liam were having such a great time. They wanted their picture taken with Clemson in the background.
Logan y Liam estaban teniendo un dia fabuloso. Querian que les sacara su foto con Clemson en la parte de atras.
El estadio de futbol americano de Clemson.
Clemson football stadium.
Relaxing!
Having some dinner.
Cenando.
Look at that face!
Mira esa cara!

No comments:
Post a Comment