Well, I decided to write a little bit too besides posting pictures...
Logan = He is such a sweetheart, always trying to please everyone and a very loving child. At school his principal and teachers look at us funny... let me explain. At his school you would drive in line and then stop at the front of the school where there are kids (and the principal) opening the car door, about 6 cars at a time, so the kids get out, you drive off. Logan refuses to do that. Every morning he asks me to walk with him. The principal has asked him several times when is he going to walk in alone, Logan just looks at him and smiles. When I ask him why does he want me to walk him to the classroom he simply says: "Because I love you mom, and I miss you at school so I want you to walk with me so we can talk a little more". While we walk he shows me the art he made and is hanging in the hallway. He shows me his friends, yesterday he showed me the pumpkins that the teachers decorated and are at the library... etc... I think it is adorable and I better enjoy it while I can. After all, soon enough he will be asking me to drop him off one block away from the school... he he he
Liam = Oh, this one is another loving child... such a mama's boy... He is constantly at my feet, holding on to my legs while I walk and asking me to read him books. He is all the time telling me that I am beautiful and waiting for me to call him handsome. He tells me "te amo mami" all the time. The other day at the store I bent over to grab something, Liam gave me a big hug and we ended up on the floor. I even hit my head against someone's shopping cart. It was embarrassing... but... it was so sweet!!! He sleeps in my bed pretty much every night (Jody doesn't like it but he works 3rd shift anyway, so....) Well, he doesn't only lay down by me but in order for him to actually fall asleep he has to be touching me... either holding hands or just curl up right next to me.
I think I am really blessed to have such loving kids. I miss the warmth from my family and friends back home and they bring all that warmth in just one hug or one kiss.
My parents were very stressed before my last trip to Uruguay. They kept telling me that since it had been 2 years since our last visit it was probably going to take the boys some time to adjust to them. They even thought that they would hide behind me when they would try to give them a hug. However, when we got to Uruguay I had to take the kids to my parents because of the amount of luggage I had. I walked to the area where my parents were and Logan run to them calling "Tata, Ami" (that's what he calls my parents). He jumped in their arms and hug them and kissed them... Liam was asleep at that time. I had to go get the bags so I left them with my mom and dad... When I got back I asked if he cried when I left, and my parents, with the biggest smiles in their faces said: "No, he didn't cry, he was talking to us the whole time about how he wanted to come see us". After that my mom would have so much joy in the evenings... they boys would actually fight over who got to be in Ami's lap at night... she put them to sleep every night.
Free Read True Devotion To Mary
6 years ago

4 comments:
wow...I love that Logan wants you to walk him in still and show you his world and how Liam is a cuddle bear and must touch his mom...how awesome is that! Don't you ever feel bad about not doing more for them..you are enough for them already! Did you tell me your parents want to move here? It's just he whole process of sponsoring..or what's it called Petitioning for them to come that's the mess, huh?
Cute! Doesn't that just melt your heart? You two boys are so friendly. They make people feel good about themselves. I hope I have kids with those traits.
By the way, great title picture. You need to teach me how to do that. :)
Hola Lorena !! me encantaron las fotos,la estuvieron pasando espectacular !! el día de acción de gracias,eso me encantó,besos y cariños para todos!!
Daniel.
Post a Comment